These Promotional Terms match the “HDA CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CAMPAIGN” (hereinafter, the “CAMPAIGN” or the “Experience”).
TERM 1. CAMPAIGN DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE.
This CAMPAIGN consists of the taking on by ALTAMIRA ASSET MANAGEMENT, S.A. (“AAM”) of the accommodation, Spa and Green Fee expenses for the Golf Course located in the Tourist Resort Hacienda del Álamo (Murcia).
TERM 2. CAMPAIGN SCOPE
This CAMPAIGN will be applicable exclusively to those interested in visiting homes located in the residential complex Hacienda del Álamo, Murcia (hereinafter, the “Real Estate” owned by the company SOCIEDAD DE GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS PROCEDENTES DE LA REESTRUCTURACIÓN BANCARIA, SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA (“SAREB” or the “Property”)).
TERM 3. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
All interested parties that request a visit to the Real Estate will acquire the condition of participant (the “Participant”).
TERM 4. CAMPAIGN VALIDITY
This CAMPAIGN will be applied only to the first ten (10) applications to have filled in the form on the web. The CAMPAIGN will end once this number of applications is exceeded.
In any case, the CAMPAIGN will remain valid until December 31, 2018.
AAM reserves the right, in the event that it deems it appropriate, to extend this CAMPAIGN’s validity period, sufficing for that purpose to publish it on its website or through any other means of communication it deems appropriate.
TERM 5. CAMPAIGN ACCEPTANCE
Participants who accept the Promotion accept these all terms in these Terms & Conditions.
TERM 6. NON-ACCUMULATED CHARACTER OF THE CAMPAIGN
Only participants who are within the first ten (10) applications can enjoy the HDA Customer Experience Campaign once.
TERM 7. SPECIFIC CAMPAIGN CONDITIONS
1. The HDA CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Campaign consists of:
- Accommodation: for two people, two nights accommodation with breakfast at the Sheraton Hacienda del Alamo hotel in a double standard room.
- Spa: Spa Voucher for two people.
- Green Fee: for two people including buggy.
Approximate total value: four hundred euros (€400).
For clarification purposes, the use of both the Spa and Green Fee for the Golf Course will be subject to time availability.
2. The Experience is nominative and not transferable to third parties.
3. The Experience that is the object of these terms and conditions is not interchangeable for any other service, nor for its estimated value in cash.
4. Participants must respect, at all times, the rules of operation and use of the facilities that are subject of the CAMPAIGN. AAM and/or the Property shall not be liable, nor shall it compensate the Participant bidding for the Experience in any way in the event that it could not be enjoyed by the Participant due to causes attributable to it or by third party decisions.
TERM 8. NON-LIABILITY
AAM will not be responsible for the following items:
Modification or suspension of the CAMPAIGN: by participating in this CAMPAIGN the Participant knows and accepts the Terms including AAM’s powers to modify or suspend the CAMPAIGN unilaterally, waiving claim liability, compensation, damages or any compensation to AAM for the eventual modification of the Terms, suspension of the CAMPAIGN.
For errors, defects or omissions: in the information provided in these Terms and Conditions when it comes from sources outside of AAM and that, where appropriate, could cause damage or harm to the participant.
TERM 9. TAXATION
The Experience constitutes for the Participant income subject to taxation according to the following criteria:
- Individual participant: The Experience will be taxed as Personal Income Tax (IRPF) as a capital gain not derived from a transfer of assets. Therefore, it will be included in the Participant’s general tax base and will be subject to the general scale of taxation of said Tax.
- Participant passive subject of the Corporate Tax: the Experience is income to be included in the Participant’s taxable base and will be subject to the tax rate of the corresponding Corporate Tax (general rate, 25%).
- Non-resident participant operating in Spain through a permanent establishment: The same taxation rules will be applied as in the case of the Participant taxpayer of the Corporate Tax.
TERM 10. DATA PROTECTION
The PARTICIPANT is informed that personal data that, if applicable, is requested and provided by this CAMPAIGN, will be treated and managed by ALTAMIRA ASSET MANAGEMENT, S.A. with CIF A-86819596, and registered office at Calle José Echegaray, nº 6, Las Rozas de Madrid (Madrid), as responsible for them and will be incorporated into the files under their responsibility, with the purpose of managing this CAMPAIGN as well as any other action derived from it, in the form, with the limitations and rights granted by the applicable regulations.
We would like to inform you that a successful Participant implies the necessary communication by AAM of the data of said Participants to the facilities of the Resort Complex, with the exclusive purpose of enabling the Stay, which is the object of these Terms.
The Participant is informed that he or she can exercise his or her rights of access, rectification, portability, limitation of treatment, suppression and opposition (as well as the rights recognized by the applicable rules at all times) in writing, by means of a letter accompanied by a copy of the identity document addressed to:
Altamira Asset Management, SA
Address: Calle José Echegaray, no. 6, Las Rozas de Madrid (Madrid).
TERM 11. INTERPRETATION OF TERMS AND APPLICABLE LAW
These Promotional Bases are subject to common Spanish Law and any contingency derived from the interpretation or application thereof will be subject to the decision of the Courts of Madrid capital. The foregoing is without prejudice to the mandatory jurisdictions according to the current procedural legislation.
TERM 12. SUBMISSION OF TERMS
These Promotional Terms are submitted and protocolized in the notary of Mr. Gonzalo Sauca Polanco in Calle Mártires, 25, 1st A (28660) of Boadilla del Monte (Madrid), and will be available to anyone who wishes to consult them.